Primary & Acute Care
LCH believes in quality, Person-Centered Care for all members of the community. We serve over 3,500 patients each year.
Primary and Acute Services
- Physical exams, wellness visits, and immunizations
- Diagnosis and treatment for chronic illness
- Minor injuries, aches, and pains
- Behavioral health counseling
- Counseling for behavioral modification and lifestyle changes
- Referrals to specialty care
- Minor surgical procedures and wound care
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases
We emphasize preventive care, and educate our patients on how life experiences and influences at work and at home can affect overall health.
Through our integrated electronic health record system, LCH Centricity, service providers can understand social and environmental influences firsthand on each patient. The LCH team has a full understanding of a patient’s situation, and works together to help move the patients forward to the next level of health, independence, and confidence.
LCH is certified by the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Level I Physicians Practice Connections ® – Patient-Centered Medical Home ™. LCH is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center (F and a Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) Deemed facility. In 2013, LCH was in listed as one of the top five Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC’s) out of the 40 FQHC’s in the state of Pennsylvania.