We believe in Person-Centered, integrated, quality, affordable health care for all.
We accept Medicaid, Medicare, most private insurance, and uninsured patients (who are charged on a sliding scale fee based on household income). We provide affordable health care for all. No one is turned away due to inability to pay.
LCH is led by a team of passionate staff with a diverse array of experience in the health care and social services fields. The team shares an appreciation and an understanding of the community we serve, and strives every day to change lives for the better through our care.
Alisa M. Jones, MPH
President and CEO
Director of Operations
Director of Development
Philip M. DeColli
Chief Financial Officer
Director of Human Resources, Education, and Workforce Development
Dr. Federico Ceppa, MD
Director of Primary Care
Catherine Domanska Elliott, CRNP
Women's Health Medical Director
Amy Lambert, LCSW, MPH
Director of Quality & Health Informatics
Call 610.444.7550 X 227 to learn about carreer opportunities
The LCH Board of Directors is a group of dedicated community leaders who meet every month at LCH to review our services and strategic goals. As a Federally Qualified Health Center, at least half of the LCH board must be current users of the health center. This provides transparency, voice, and authentic insightful feedback on how we can continue to improve our services.
Ronan Gannon, Board Chair
Executive Director of Commercial Operations, Radius Health
Jeanne Casner, Vice-Chair
County Health Director, Chester County Health Department Vice Chair
Paola Rosas, Secretary
Outreach Coordinator, Chester County Council, Boy Scouts of America
William O. LaMotte, Treasurer
Retired partner, Morris Nichols Arsht & Tunnell LLP
Supervisor, AJ Raymundo Mushroom Farm
Manager, Agency & Community Relations, UWCC
Manager, Minoan Management, LLC
Alice Moorhead (Emeritus)
Social Services, MSW
Executive Director, Kennett Area YMCA
Co-Founder and Executive Producer, HCP Sports
Community Member and Volunteer
President, Stonebridge Consulting International
LCH has served the southern Chester County community for over forty years.
Today, LCH has grown and evolved to serve the needs of all low-income residents in our community through Person-Centered, Integrated Services.
Established in 1973 by Kennett Square residents, clergy and advocates to serve the needs of a primarily Latino population drawn to the area by jobs in the mushroom industry. Vulnerable adults and families were in need of a place to go for help, ask questions, and seek resources. Founders Peggy Harris and Margarita Quiñones brought La Comunidad Hispana to life with over forty years of service dedicated to the agency.
The original blue logo was designed by the founders of LCH. The new yellow logo was designed in 2016 to celebrate LCH’s past, present, and future, and our expanded ability to serve all of those in need in our community.
- 1973: La Comunidad Hispana is founded in Kennett Square, PA as a bilingual social services agency.
- 1985: Primary care services begin at a separate location as well as directly on mushroom farms.
- 2009: New Kennett Square Facility opens, bringing multiple service that LCH had previously provided to one central location.
- 2012: LCH receives designation as a Federally Qualified Health Center, which allows for LCH to serve vulnerable individuals that are insured, under-insured, or un-insured.
- 2015: Integrated electronic health record system, LCH Centricity, is implemented to provide more integrated care; In-house renovations in Kennett Square expand service capacity.
- 2016: Satellite health center in Oxford, PA opens at a full-service schedule.
- 2017: LCH Dental Cener opens in Kennett Square.
Jul 24, 2017
May 23, 2017
Jan 23, 2017